What Are Cookies
For best user experience, it is recommended that you allow cookies for our website in order to get the most out of it. If you prefer to keep the cookies turned off for whatever reason, you will still be able to use our website. However, certain essential functions and capabilities such as adding listings, may not be available in full. This is why we do recommend that you turn on the cookies.
Cookies don't harm your computer. We don't store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create.
You can learn more about cookies in the Wikipedia article.
The Cookies We Create
- FrontEnd_voted_questions - contains the list of answered questions in polls
- FrontEnd_SAVED_LISTINGS - contains visitor's saved listings
- SAVED_SEARCHES - contains visitor's saved searches
- FrontEnd_session_key - used for automatic user login, who earlier selected the option "Keep me signed in"
- MobileFrontEnd_session_key - used for automatic user login to the mobile version of the website, who earlier selected the option "Keep me signed in"
Like other online companies, we use third-party cookies to provide you with the features related to external service — like logging to our site with Facebook or Twitter accounts, helping you explore the website better and easier.
Here are the links where you can learn more about cookies used by other services: